Notice of Privacy Practices
SANGER EDUCATION FOUNDATION, INC. may collect nonpublic personal information about you through your donor and/or payment information.
SANGER EDUCATION FOUNDATION…
- Will not disclose this information to any non-affiliated persons or parties without your expressed consent or as required or permitted by law.
- Will restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to only those employees, volunteers and representatives who perform functions necessary for the Foundation to conduct business and provide services to our public schools and donors.
- Will employ security and privacy practices that include physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect private information from unauthorized access, including password protection of electronic information, use of locking file cabinets, and implementation of document retention and destruction policies.
- Will only use your information to contact you, administer your donation, provide you with documentation for taxing authorities, and comply with the law.
SANGER EDUCATION FOUNDATION, INC. will share your private confidential information with only those third parties who either perform functions or services on our behalf or when authorized or required by law. These are some examples of third parties that we may share your information with:
- Sanger Independent School District administrators and employees who assist us or provide services on our behalf;
- Insurance brokers or agents, accountants, auditors and other financial services firms;
- Governmental entities, including regulatory agencies and law enforcement agencies;
You have the right to ask us what nonpublic financial information we have about you and to request access to it.
SANGER EDUCATION FOUNDATION reserves the right to change the terms of this notice. Any changes we make will apply to all information we have about you regardless of when collected. Revised notices will be published on our website www.sangereducationfoundation.org and will be available upon request.
If you have specific Questions about your rights or this notice, you can contact us at:
Sanger Education Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 429
602 Peach Street
Sanger, TX 76266